"Exercise today has proven to be essential for mind and body wellness and it should be incorporated into your everyday routine" says Paul Whalland qualified Fitness Professional and Co-creator of the SLIMTOX Program. He continues "At SLIMTOX, we have found those who exercise achieve faster and better results than those who remain sedentary”.
Here are our top 7 exercise routines to enjoy during our program:
- Walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance.
- Tabata training has been touted as the best exercise for losing weight, as a 4-minute workout routine, as an eight-minute workout routine, as a whole-body exercise program, and a great way to gain lean muscle.
- Boxing can burn as much as 500 calories per session. When performing high intensity training, you not only burn heaps of calories during the session, but for hours after the training session has ended. Typical cardio exercise does not have this post training calorie burning effect. That’s why boxing is your best friend when it comes to losing weight.
- Swimming is a great way to keep fit and stay healthy. It is a low-impact activity that has many physical and mental health benefits. It’s also great for recovery from injuries or overworked muscles.
- Yoga does more than burn calories and tone muscles. It’s a total mind-body workout that combines strengthening and stretching poses with deep breathing and meditation or relaxation.
- Spin class definitely benefits every muscle from your legs to your core, but it’s also a great low-impact cardiovascular workout, which improves your blood flow, increases your stamina, boosts your mood, and prevents against chronic issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- Resistance training or weight training increases muscle strength by making your muscles work against a weight or force. Different forms of resistance training include using free weights, weight machines, resistance bands and your own body weight. In a lot of ways weight training is more effective than cardio training for fat loss as it will help your burn body fat as well as give you a more toned body shape.
SLIMTOX Exercise Tip! Get a good variety of exercises in. If you are overweight or starting our program or any weight loss program, and you don’t have any knowledge in exercise then we recommend you start off with walking daily. As your energy levels rise and you become fitter and healthy, join your local gym and get yourself a fitness trainer to help you achieve your goals.
DISCLAIMER: Please seek the advice of your healthcare professional or medical practitioner before commencing any diet, exercise or fitness regime to ensure it is suitable for your individual needs.